Terms and Conditions of website usage
The term “Mow & Grow” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered 15 Gulliver Road, Irthlingborough, Northamptonshire, NN9 5GR. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Electrical Testers Ltd prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
“Mow & Grow” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Mow & Grow” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/09/19.
What we collect
We may collect the following information as a result of either a contact or enquiry from our website:
- name and contact number
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- other information relevant to contact or service enquiry via the website
What we do with the information we gather
Mow & Grow uses personal information to fulfil contact requests, for services information and to review and consider any enquiries that may be submitted. The email addresses provided allows Mow & Grow to send email to individuals based on these requests.
Mow & Grow does not disclose your personal information to third parties.
You may unsubscribe from email lists or any registrations on the website. To do so, please either follow instructions on the page of the website on which you have provided information, or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Should you wish to find out how we store your data or want to have your data removed please email us at email@example.com
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will be asked for your consent to allow us to store your data in line with your request for information from Electrical Testers Ltd. If you do not give consent, we shall not store your data. However, we may find it difficult to manage your request for information and or services from Electrical Testers Ltd.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the purposes of a service or information request and you no longer want us to hold your information for these purposes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove your details.
- We will not share your personal information with any third party without your express permission.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. If you would like more information regarding any information we hold on your or you would like to request access to see how and where this information is stored please either write to us at 15 Gulliver Road, Irthlingborough, Northamptonshire, NN9 5GR or email us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above addresses and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.